Dr. Melinda Gilmore, MD, FACOG
Education & Residency:
- Doctorate of Medicine at McGill University School of Medicine
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at John Hopkins Hospital and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Columbia University, Department of Biomedical Informatics Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship Biomedical Informatics
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology certified
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Subspecialty in Clinical Informatics certified
- Nominated by the American Medical Informatics Associations 2013 Symposium for the Distinguished Paper Aware and the Harriet H Werley Award.
- Along with her colleagues, Dr. Gilmore has published research on “Method for the Development of Data Visualizations for Community Members with Varying Levels of Health Literacy.
- Biomedical Informatics