Dr. Maria (Raccuglia) Culotta, MD, FACOG
Education & Residency:
- Georgetown University, School Of Medicine
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Georgetown University Hospital
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Washington Hospital Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology certified
- Licensed in New York
- Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
- ICI (Initial Clinical Experience)
Program Affiliations, Memberships, and Professional Societies:
Dr. Culotta loves her job! Everything about it. The OB and GYN part. She is very blessed to be able to do what she does every day!
Traveling, cruising, the theater, and good food! Dr. Culotta and her husband were recently blessed with a beautiful daughter. Dr. Culotta has been cherishing her time with daughter and husband, watching her grow and learn. She enjoys spending her free time with her family.