Ammar Mahmoud, MD
Education & Residency:
- St. George's University School of Medicine
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center
- ABOG (American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Program Affiliations, Memberships, and Professional Societies:
- Society of Clinical Research Associates
Research and Published Work:
- Chee W, Mansukh P, Gururaj P, Mahmoud A. Preferred head position during rapid sequence induction for patients with increased aspiration risk: an e-mail survey in the US, UK and Japan
- Martin W, Mahmoud A, Patel S. Adsorption and Release of Salicylic Acid from Hydroxyapatite.
- Rothschild T, Ackerman J, Mahmoud A. comparing Neonatal Outcomes with time of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Onset.
- Proficient in Arabic