Pamela Albert, PA-C
Education & Residency:
- Graduated from St. John’s University with Honors
- Physician Assistant
- Basic and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Nexplanon Placement and Removal
Program Affiliations, Memberships, and Professional Societies:
- NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants)
- AAPA (American Academy of Physician Assistants)
- NYSSPA (New York State Society of Physician Assistant)
- She likes routine GYN care and that’s why PA Pamela Albert went into this field. She enjoys knowing her patients, building a relationship with them and making them feel comfortable that they can come to her with any issues they are having, in a setting which is generally not comfortable for most.
- She enjoys staying active and participates in a volleyball and bowling league.
Fun Facts & Volunteer Work:
- She is one of three children (She has an older brother and much younger sister)
- She recently bought a house with her boyfriend and puppy
- She volunteers for One Love Dog Rescue in her free time and would spend all of her money and time on rescuing dogs if she could.
- She is also a huge hockey fan and has season New York Islanders tickets