You can confidently and safely manage your women's health needs with Garden OB/GYN.
We know that the current situation is stirring a lot of fear and uncertainty, but you can rest assured that Garden OB/GYN is taking every initiative possible to keep you safe. We have implemented exceptional sanitation and safety protocols, and are now offering COVID-19 testing and antibody testing to all our patients and staff. This includes:
- Requiring Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn by all obstetricians, gynecologists, medical and administrative staff, including masks and gloves
- Requiring masks and PPE to be worn by all patients during their office visits (patients are expected to bring their own mask)
- Fully stocked sanitation equipment: hand sanitizer, wipes, spray, soap, etc.
- COVID-19 Testing for all patients and staff
- Antibody testing for all patients and staff
- Regular professional deep sanitation spraying by Advanced Cleaning & Disinfecting Solutions of all offices
New Office Hours
Due to the current situation, please note our updated office hours for our Manhattan (Upper East Side NYC, Midtown West NYC), Long Island (Massapequa, Commack, Garden City, Lake Succes), and Queens (Fresh Meadows & Forest Hills) Offices. These hours are subject to change, so we encourage patients to stay up-to-date with email and phone messages that share the latest office information.