High-risk pregnancies are referred to our Ocean Perinatology centers. The physicians at Ocean Perinatology have been providing care to pregnant women in New York since 2007. Our physicians are Obstetricians that have received additional training in the subspecialty of Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
A perinatologist is an obstetrician who has special training in maternal-fetal medicine or high-risk obstetrics. The perinatologist or maternal-fetal medicine experts at Ocean Perinatology are all board-certified obstetricians (and, thus, Fellows of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology) who are also Board certified in the subspecialty of maternal-fetal medicine.
As Perinatologists, We:
- Provide co-managed (with obstetricians) prenatal care for patients with both low and high-risk pregnancies;
- Provide consultation and recommendations for pregnant patients under the care of another health care provider;
- Carry out detailed ultrasounds for pregnant women with or without a referral (please see the ultrasound section);
- Provide genetic screening and prenatal diagnostic services;
- Provide preconception counseling to women to assess overall health, pregnancy-related risks, and recommendations to optimize future pregnancy outcomes.
Perinatal Services Offered:
Click on a service below for more information
Our dedicated team of specialists works together closely with each other, our patients and other health care providers to ensure the highest level of care for pregnant women or women contemplating pregnancy.
*We would be happy to discuss with you any questions or concerns you might have! Please call us at for a consultation, or book online to set up an appointment!