Dr. Boris Petrikovsky
OB/GYN, Maternal Fetal Medicine
About Dr. Boris Petrikovsky, MD
Boris Petrikovsky, MD, is a maternal and fetal medicine specialist, researcher, and educator at Garden OB/GYN in Lake Success. With additional locations in Midtown West, the Upper East Side, and the Upper West Side of Manhattan, as well as Forest Hills, Garden City, Lake Success, Massapequa, Commack, and Cedarhurst, New York, is one of the most highly regarded OB/GYN practices in the state.
Dr. Petrikovsky draws upon more than 30 years of clinical experience to provide exceptional obstetric and high-risk pregnancy care to his patients. Known for his kindness and attentive, detail-oriented approach, Dr. Petrikovsky creates a bond with women and their families that lasts throughout their childbearing journey, and frequently through multiple pregnancies and deliveries.
An internationally recognized researcher, Dr. Petrikovsky has won several prestigious awards for his research, including The New York Perinatal Society Research Award. He has served on the editorial advisory boards of the Journal of Neonatal Intensive Care, the Russian edition of the Journal of Pediatrics, and Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology, the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He has also served as a reviewer for numerous medical journals in the United States and Europe.His extensive experience as an educator includes appointments as a professor at the State University of New York Stony Brook School of Medicine, Stony Brook, New York, the New York University School of Medicine and Post-Graduate Medical School in New York City, and the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, Connecticut.
Dr. Petrikovsky received his medical degree from the Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, Moscow, Russia. He completed his residency at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. Dr. Petrikovsky is certified in obstetrics and gynecology as well as maternal and fetal medicine by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Boris Petrikovsky's Blog Posts
- The Enigma of Autism: Does Labor Management Matter?
- Why Choose Garden OB/GYN For Your High-Risk Pregnancy?
- Loss of Taste & Smell: Symptoms of Coronavirus | NYC & Long Island OB/GYN Explains
- Dr. Petrikovsky Explains Pregnancy Safety & Coronavirus
- Learn About Fetal Anomalies from our Doctor Petrikovsky
- Fetal Assessment In The 21st Century
- Research Journal Publishing: Meconium In Amniotic Fluid: An Algorithm Has Changed
- Research Journal Publishing: Fetal Intubation In Management Of Nearly Fatal Shoulder Dystocia
- High Risk Pregnancy - What is it?